Tuesday 9 November 2010

I wish it was Halloween again...



Last Tuesday Society 'A Danse Macarbe' - photo by Suzzette Field
I'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms a whole week a bit after a fantastic Halloween weekend... Was yet another reminder of why I love London so much. On Friday 19th Birdy and I blagged our way into the Last Tuesday Society 'A Danse Macarbe'  I looked like a clown celebrating the Mexican Day of the Dead whilst Birdy rolled around fruit and vege in her birthday suit. 
Photos by Christopher James

Photo of the Dance of the Dead Parade by Andrew Coombes
Somehow we managed to get a reasonable sleep to see the matinee of Faust at the Young Vic the next day. It was visually, dramatically and acrobatically astounding- some of the best theatre I have seen in a while- and it made me cry with its larger than life, doomed love story. 

I was super hyped to march in Strangeworks 'Dance of the Dead' -- (somewhat of a Spooky Colour Parade)- hundred of ghouls n creepies slowed traffic on kingland rd and busted out pre-rehearsed dance moves... I dig what you do Strange Works...

No comments:

Post a Comment